INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP WITH USA PROPERTY INVESTMENT
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW! AND HOW INBIB CAN HELP.
Why invest in the US now? – The USA $ is weak and the property market in the USA is still depressed, overseas investors are presented with a golden opportunity, but nothing lasts forever. We have found that our INBIB property investors have bought Bank sale properties at US$50000, rent received is US$850 per calendar month, this equates to US$10200 per year. In simple arithmetic terms it will take you 5 years to get your purchase price back and the tenant has done the work for you! This is happening at the moment but how long will it last? INBIB subscriber members will be alerted to the latest USA foreclosure sales, our notifications register allows members to nominate price range and preferred State or States. Following an expression of interest we will act as quickly as possible so that you can purchase a property and we will guide you through the process.
In the US one does not have to pay capital gains tax if you reinvest the sales proceeds into another property within a certain period of time. Also, on your primary residence, interest payments are all tax deductable! In other words, you pay for your mortgage with before-tax dollars! Also, on your primary residence, municipal rates and taxes are completely deductable from your federal tax bill, which basically means that you don't pay extra tax for your municipal account as you do here - it all comes back to you. These measures are all done to encourage people in the US to own property as opposed to renting property, because generally - a citizen who owns his house is a good citizen.
The above is an opinion only and any purchaser of USA property will need to rely on their own due diligence and investigations before proceeding to purchase.Pre-Purchase Investigations
- How to Assess USA Residential Property Investment
- Opening a Bank Account in the USA for Your Rental Property Returns
- Your IRS Tax ID Number (ITIN)
- What We can do for You as a Certifying Acceptance Agent
- Buying New Or Buying Old
- Do I Need a USA Address to Invest in USA Property
- Visiting Your Property - No Airfare Costs!
- USA Credit Rating
- Financing Property – INBIB Will Help
- Invest in USA Property - Never a better time! - and INBIB can help!
- The Buying Steps for Your Investment Property
- The HUD (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Transferring Funds for Rental Property Expenses
- Inspections of Your USA Investment Property
- Foreclosures and Short Sale Descriptions
- Search USA Foreclosure & Property Sales
- Insuring Your Investment Property
- Finding a Professional Property Manager Is Essential
- Evicting Your Tenant if Rent is not Paid
- Leasing – Terms & Costs
- Filing a USA Tax Return with the IRS
- Government Leased Housing - Section 8
- Tax Free Vacations!